Restored 1920 Dorris K-4

My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour,
lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information. I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of the value?
http://tinyurl.com/3jp6b

Totally Restored 1920 Dorris K-4
My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour, lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information. I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of the value? Thanks!
http://tinyurl.com/2wfho3
must be a mistake, she sent a picture oh her and sister
With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net