Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4

Restored Antique RV 1920 Dorris model K-4
I found it rusting in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my
my dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per hour, lacks front brakes, uses oil lamps for headlights and features a dashboard intended to deflect debris rather than display information. I included a picture below. Does anyone have any idea of it's value?
http://urlxp.com/go/sjohnsonpic4
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:51:46 -0700 (PDT), Doc Dice
Not that Google cares any.
--
http://desertphile.org