reverse lights

I have a 1995 gmc extended cab with a 5.7 L and a 5 speed manual that I recently purchased. Great truck but the only thing I can find wrong is that I have no reverse lights, all the other lights work, and I switched
the bulbs around to verify that wasn't the problem. Also have been through all the fuses, everything is good. Any ideas???
remdeprived wrote:

Find the switch that turns them on when the gear selecter is shifted to reverse.
remdeprived wrote:

    Cholk the tires, put the transmission revrse (engine off). With a test light probe the wires at the sockets. If no power test the switch.If the switch has power and the lamps do not, you have a broken wire. If no power from the switch look up information on the neutral safety switch adjustment. Charles