right turn signal not working

I have a 1995 Suburban and the rear right turn signal doesn't work. I checked the bulb and it appears to be OK. The front flashes quickly so I thought it was the rear lamp.
I moved a working bulb into the socket and it didn't work so I am concluding that the wiring is ok. Any thoughts? JD
--
To see some of our photographs, please visit www.jacksonsphotos.com

JD wrote:

I'd think it would be the board that the bulb plugs into. I've had several go bad on me.