Rims

Hello,
Could someone tell me if the rims from an '89 S-10 4x4 Blazer will fit (caliper clearence, lug pattern, etc) a '97 S-10 4x4 Blazer? Thanks
in advance.
Anybody have a clue on this??

Only think I can suggest is to go to www.rockauto.com and look up replacement part numbers for the rotors and calipers and if the part numbers are the same, should work....if not the same....keep working the problem.

Why don't you go to a specialty rim store on the internet? A quick traipse over to Discount tires website will show you that specialty rims from both of those years have the same part numbers.
GM

For those interested, alloy rims from a 1989 S-10 4x4 Blazer will fit a 1997 S-10 4x4 Blazer.