Rough Idle and Hard Start After Sitting

My 1995 350 TBI has an issue. It will start fine in the AM cold. It will start fine warm after sitting for an hour. But it it sits "hot" for 30 or
45 minutes then I try to start it, it turns over, then immediatly dies. I have to crank it a number of times. It finally hits, runs a bit rough (chugging?) then goes to a fast idle for a few seconds, then slows to normal idle. This only happens when the engine is hot and it's set for 30 or 45 minutes. Let it cool more, no problem.
Any suggestions? Injectors leaking? I've checked fuel pressure before. It was OK. Fuel pump is new and it did it before and since. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Dave Hill Kentucky
Is the injector housing gasket wet? If so then there is a leaking gasket or fuel pressure diaphragm.
Cheers

You got some crazy symptoms but the fuel pump relay seems to be all that's left. I'm not much at being up on it but the way I understand it, if the relay is bad, the fuel pump won't work until you get oil pressure. So you have to crank until oil pressure builds up and then the fuel pump gets power. Your symptoms are freaky though, so I'm probably way off base.
David Hill wrote:

I replaced the fuel pump relay too . . .

normal
It
would
Find the vacuum hose that connects to the fuel pressure regulator. If there is any fuel present in it, replace the FPR.
Dave
My 1995 K2500 would not like to start after being off for 10-20 minutes. Tried replacing the pressure regulator, seemed to help a little. Replacing the fuel pump made it go away (did it myself), bought a test kit to test the pressure, plugged in at fuel filter underneath.