Royal College of Art research

I am a design researcher at the Royal College of Art. I'm looking for people to do an email questionnaire about "euphoric moments" in
their lives. The information will be used to create new art work.
If you'd like me to send you a questionnaire and more information about my project, then please email me directly at
Hope to hear from some of you.
Brendan Walker Research Fellow Royal College of Art, England