RPO coded

can someone direct me as to where find updated (2007 or 08) GM RPO codes. i have found a listing of them, but not all my RPO codes are listed, and some
that are, are not up to date.
Thanks
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:05:27 -0400, "Troy Nemes \(FMR\)"

What codes can you not find? I have them all (the list is long) but I have not put them on line yet. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
SnoMan,
can you please email them to me? i would really appreciate it.
Troy

Not sure I want to do that because I worked long and hard to find and compile them and I do plan to post them someday in my forum as one of the few to have them all. (I will gladly translate codes for you that you cannot find though.) They seem to be a rare item or list to have. Once posted people can copy them I guess but at least I had them before they did. I have not counted them all as I have them split into several groups but there is several thousand of them as my lists bascially include all GM RPO options for cars, SUV's and medium duty trucks too. I have long had every axle ratio code I could find for GM vehicles posted in my forum.
http://forum.snoman.com/viewtopic.php?t
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 19:59:08 -0400, "Troy Nemes \(FMR\)"

TheSnoMan.com
Is this what you're looking for?
http://www.nastyz28.com/gm-rpo-codes /