RPO Codes

I have a 99 GMC Sierra 1500 NBS, i asked my dealer for a list of the RPO codes and what they mean, the only thing i got was a print out with just the codes. I have found most all of them, these are the one's i am having trouble finding.

7WZ, 92I, ISZ, SLM. Can anyone help me find the meaning for these cods.

Thanks for your help

Reply to
randy1128

The listing and explanation of 1999 Chevy truck RPO codes that I have only lists the SLM out of the four above. How ever it gives no explanation for that one.

Brian

Reply to
diablo

ISZ : DISCOUNT OPTION PACKAGE (VALUE GROUP) SLM : STOCK ORDER, PROCESSING CODE

No luck with the other two and I have a few thousand of them too

Reply to
TheSnoMan

Here's what my list has: ISZ = Discount Option Package (Value Group), SLM = Stock Order, Processing Code, 7ZW (Not 7WZ) = Spring, Computer Selected, Front Right Hand. (Also shows 7ZX and 7ZY that says the same thing.) Mine doesn't show the 92I, but all the other nine hundreds are colors. Interiors, exteriors, and mouldings.

Reply to
George

Thanks for all the help, now if i can just find out what RPO code 921 stands for, or maybe it's 92I.

Thanks

Reply to
randy1128