RPO CODES

Any one know where I might find rpo codes for 1989 chevy k1500

Do a google search for RPO Chevy. There have to be a kajillion sites with the codes listed. I have a stack of RPO codes here myself; which ones are you interested in?
Doc

XO5 YD3 YD6 YGL Z53 these are the few I can't find thanks in advance Jeff
YD3 - Axle (Base Equipment) for Scheduling GVW Plate YD6 - Spring, Rear Base Equipment

Try this. http://www.polariswebdesign.com/gmrpocodes.htm
Cheers, Glenn