Rubber Floor Mats for Yukon?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a set of rubber floor mats? I'm looking for a set that has a lip to contain liquids and dirt.
-- John

Catch-All http://www.performanceproducts.com/CategoryPage.aspx?category cessories+Interior&subCategory=Floor+%26+Cargo+Mats&subCatID5&cid=2#product
John Davison wrote:

The Husky Liners (also available at performanceproducts.com) work great for me.
-Stan

http://www.performanceproducts.com/CategoryPage.aspx?category cessories+Interior&subCategory=Floor+%26+Cargo+Mats&subCatID5&cid=2#product
On 12 Oct 2004 15:48:20 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com (John Davison) wrote:

Try calling around asking for the "pant saver" floor mats. Most places will know what you're talking about. Holds a few cups of water. Try Pep Boy's or if you're in Canada try Canadian tire.
Most big box accessory places should have something
RE/

No recommendation for a specific mat, but I notice that Cabela's has a pretty good selection. http://tinyurl.com/3nubv
--
PeteCresswell

Found a set of the high lip water / snow holding ones at Auto Zone for my Yuk. . One of the few things I'll buy there.
--
John