Rubber floor matts or rhino liner

Which would you choose if you were a lazy fuck and liked the mud?
~KJ~

in the back or in the cab?
If in the back, a rhino liner, in the cab rubber mats in a normal driving/commuter truck. But if a real deicated offroad mud plugger while using an econobox cheapie for commuting, forget the mats strip the cab to the floor sheeting and waterblast the cab after a trip.
rhys
in the back i go with line-X

I forgot the year/truck. 1985 K5. Want it to be very garden-hose friendly. I'm leaning towards the rhino because of the rust prevention. I was going to go from the firewall striaght back.

To be garden hose friendly, Strip out all fabric and mats.
rhys

I stripped the cab interior. No seats, rugs, seatbelts. Then I brushed on a liquid bed liner up behind the pedals, over the entire floor, under the seats, up 4" on the sides, over the sills and under the doors where I step up to get in the truck. Can't rust, don't smell, dries quickly and can hose it out or sweep it if I want.
I would do it again in a heartbeat BUT would get someone with a breathing mask to spray it. Those funes are downright lethal.
-- Regards Gordie

=================Make her get on top in the mud? :)
Line-X for sure! Rhino just looks terrible after use and I've seen way to many chunks taken out of the Rhino liners. I have access to fleet trucks that have both Line-X and Rhino and the Line-X does MUCH better. It's a uniform thickness and lasts. They can be hosed out and still look great after years of use. Can't say the same for any other liner I've seen in any truck. I kept my rubber mat just to keep things from sliding and to offer a bit more protection from things being dropped into the bed as well.

Could have sworn I read the exact opposite? Guess I'm on scrhoomz... thanks.
~TLGM
TLGM once typed: "Could have sworn I read the exact opposite? Guess I'm on scrhoomz... thanks."
Yep, guess so. Just look at the trucks in parking lots and notice the labels. I have yet to see a Rhino liner I liked that had obviously been in the truck for any period of time. Chunks missing and/or tears flapping and dull uneven surfaces does not make a good liner in my book.

any
offer a

thanks.
ya someone re-posted the post that I had miss posted in my head in this thread. But thanks for the post, sounds like line-x is the way to go.
~KJ~

trucks
great
in
Line-X is the way to go, no doubt about it.....that's what I have in mine! One of my buddies has Rino, the rest of us have Line-X.

way
It's
I have both rhino and line-x in my rigs. It is all the same. Line x is harder and stuff can slide around easier. Rhino is softer and can be gouged easier.

seen
well.
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:33:20 -0700, "sidewinder"

What about Arma coating. Is this stuff any good, GM Dealer I am buying from, offers this product.
http://www.armacoatingswichita.com/vehiclecoatings.htm
never heard of that one

seen
fleet
better.
look
and
scrhoomz...
I was considering having Rhino Liner installed but the following changed my mind. I have also seen some sloppy and worn Rino Liner installations. Before jumping on Rhino Liner, read the following copied from a earlier post: <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Rebel48 www.abetinternational.com <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Greetings,
Based partly on what I've read in this group concerning Line-X spray in bed liners, I decided to have the bed of my new Chevy 2500 Crew Cab done. I have been comparing both Line-X and Rhino, and although the prices were within only a few dollars of each other, what really convinced me was looking at a Rhino liner in a friend's truck that was only a year old. It looked terrible, like worn asphalt. It was patchy, uneven, and obviously thin in spots - all of which may have been because of the installer, but it was enough to convince me to go with Line-X.
I had mine installed at Truck FX in Orlando, FL and they did a beautiful job. The texture and appearance of the Line-X product was superb, and the attention to detail was excellent. They even sprayed down the back of the bed behind the bumper. The texture of the Line-X is very coarse but evenly applied. The texture of the Rhino lining I saw was lightly coarse in some places, smoother in others which gave it an uneven appearance.
Thanks for helping make what I think is the right choice for me.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Acta Non Verba - Deeds Not Words
Lieutenant Jonathan Race, EMS Supervisor