Running Funny

I have a 1991 GMC Sanoma, it will idle great, but when you go over 20 mph it will start to cut out and not want to run, What could that be, I have cleaned the throttle body, put in new spark plugs, wires, feul filter, map
sensor... Could you Help?
Check the fuel pressure.

-
I would check fuel pressure, the pump could be getting weak. If it ever completely dies out on you on the road, take a hammer and bang on the gas tank while someone tries to start the truck, this could allow it to run just a tad bit longer perhaps enough to get the vehicle off the road.