Saw a new 2007 silverado ltz tonight. Kind of dark on the dealers lot so didn't get a good look on the inside. A solid white crew cab 1500 z71. Sticker price $43,000 at Don Bullock Chevrolet in Rocky Mount,NC. Not to bad
looking on the outside.
For a couple $K more you could get a 2500 LT1 diesel/alison combo 4X4 in So. Cal. with all the parts that make a 1500 a Z71. And, I thought we paid big $$ in So Cal!

If you saw it for that much on Bullock's lot then you can go to LBJ in Nashville or somewhere else and get it a lot cheaper. Bullock is a crook.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Mon, Nov 6, 2006, 1:44am (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.ne (KevinSmith) Saw a new 2007 silverado ltz tonight. Kind of dark on the dealers lot so didn't get a good look on the inside. A solid white crew cab 1500 z71. Sticker price $43,000 at Don Bullock Chevrolet in Rocky Mount,NC. Not to bad looking on the outside.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% "Sometimes, it is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." ~ Unknown ~