S&J Auto Parts/Find Part

I was wondering if anyone out there has had any bad/good experiences with the company below:
S&J Auto Parts/Find Part Address: 40 Excelsior Avenue
Saratoga New York 12866
I checked the BBB, and this company has had like 112 complaints in the past year, I called them and they told me that they process over 250,000 orders a year and that was good. Any suggestions?
Adam wrote:

    Never heard of them. Most Large Salvage Yards these days have parts locator service subscriptions.
    What sort of parts are you looking for? Charles