s10 2.8l valve lash adjustment

I am going to follow instructions as layed out in the haynes book to fix the valve lash on my 2.8l but it doesn't layout the valves. Can anybody tell me
which are intake and exhaust valves?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

match them up with the intake ports and the EXHAUST port Holes

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Arent they both set to ZERO? So what difference Does it Make