S10 Blazer 4wd trouble

I have trouble with my S10 Blazer-98 the 4wd dont work. Its not possible to shift betwen 2hi 4hi and 4lo. I tryed to change the motor and encoder on the transfercase but still the same problem. I only get light on 2Hi pushbutton and somethimes on 4Lo.

Reply to
V70TDI

ronlin

The 98 dont have vaccum like the 94, on ur 98 if you look behind the panel on the passenger side at the floor board just infront of the door, there is a computer, that has probally went bad, that is called the TCCM, same thing happened on our 99 jimmy

Reply to
Adam