S10 Blazer 4wd trouble

I have trouble with my S10 Blazer-98 the 4wd dont work. Its not possible to shift betwen 2hi 4hi and 4lo. I tryed to change the motor and encoder on the transfercase but still the same problem. I only get
light on 2Hi pushbutton and somethimes on 4Lo.
I do not know about the 98 model year. I lost the 4 wheel drive on my 94 S-10 a couple of years ago. It ended up as a broken vacuum hose, (actually I was looking for another problem when I found the hose). The hose was at the rear of the engine buried under the air cleaner. The heat from the engine made the hose brittle and it had split. Spliced in a new piece of hose and 4 wheel drive was back.
V70TDI wrote:

The 98 dont have vaccum like the 94, on ur 98 if you look behind the panel on the passenger side at the floor board just infront of the door, there is a computer, that has probally went bad, that is called the TCCM, same thing happened on our 99 jimmy