S10 clunk

I have a 92 S10 blazer. I noticed that when I hit the brakes when going slower I feel a clunk right under my feet. When I take off I feel it clunk
again.
Could this be the torsion bar? Everything underneath looks good but hard to tell.
Lannie

LS wrote:

There is a Cross over that the Torsion Bar hooks to right under the cab..
That crossover is connected to the Frame By Rubber mounts .. Check those mounts to See if They are Broken.. Use a Bar or a Jack to Raise the Crossover Mine Break on my S10 4X4 every time I do thru Ruff Terane.

--
It Doesnot Take Brains To
Get A High Paying Job!

LS wrote:

leave the bolts in..
If it isnot Broke y ou will see the truck lift ( donnot lift too high) if one of them is broken, The crossmember will raise up, Then u will see that it is BROKEN.
Mine made the Clunk mostly when I was Turning thru an INTERSECTION

--
It Doesnot Take Brains To
Get A High Paying Job!

Replaced mine last year, not too difficult, trick is jacking up opposite side of vehicle while replacing one. Also, can't remember how I found this out, or how I got the right ones, but there is a replacement part with slightly shorter studs to allow easier installation.
LS wrote:

LS wrote:

Very easy to Change..
I Drove my truck up an Car Ramps I think it took 20 minutes
LMCtruck Has them.

--
It Doesnot Take Brains To
Get A High Paying Job!