S10 no fuel & no spark

1993 S10 z vin. I am at a loss for the reason this has no spark and no fuel I have replaced the fuel pump and ecm and still it does not run. I probably did not need a fuel pump but in haste I replaced it since I
did not see fuel delivery at the throttle body. Then I found that it also had not spark. My conclusion was that the ecm was out after all the truck has 150k on it. At this point I can find no reason for the problem other than the possibility that the prom is bad. Anyone have any ideas that may help me pinpoint the problem. Fuel pump does deliver fuel to throttle body no fuel prim at the injectors and no spark when cranking the motor?
JSM wrote:

I have a similar problem, although it is intermittent. I haven't replaced any parts as truck always starts eventually. Had it towed to my dealer once and it started as soon as it was let down from the tow truck. Frigging frustrating.
I hope someone on the group has a brilliant idea. :-)
89 S15 4.3, 260,000km.
I'd start by checking all my grounds, and nuking out the harness for shorts.

any
and it

frustrating.
OK, sounds good. Since I'm not a mechanic, and don't want to pay $50.00 an hour to have it checked out. Where are the grounds that need to be checked? Is there a ground at the gas tank that will require dropping the tank? I have a Chilton's manual but it doesn't give locations for grounds. I've checked the obvious grounds but where might there be grounds in out of the way places? ( '89 S15 4.3 auto. 4x4).
TIA
burntkat wrote:

That's kinda like saying, "I need to get to the Wal Mart downtown, but I'm blind and too cheap to call a taxi. Will someone give me directions."

replaced
Hey, I'm just looking for some help. I'm more mechanically reclined, than inclined. :-)
I can identify a ground wire, but wanted to know where there might be some in out of the way places. As I stated in my previous post, I've checked all I found.
Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:39:24 GMT, High Sierra

Check the ECM fuses. One of them controls the fuel pump and ECM, if it's out you have no fuel and no spark...