S10`s

75% of the post here are on S10`s. Are they crap? They must be. Never seen so many problems.

Bill wrote:

Not Crap.. Just The Fact that there are so many. I myself Want to keep my s-10 running so I donnot have to Buy The FULL SIZE JUNKERS
Yeah, they're crap. I'm always having to tweak something on my '89 with 324,000 miles on it.
Damn I remember now why I missed this group...(that's a joke, son...;>)
no one wrote:

Unless your building a street machine,or a race truck,why would anyone want one? I know there are lots around,and I like the body styles,but what can they do? If you need to tow,or haul alot,buy a bigger truck. Not trying to start anything,but I`m sure I did. Sorry.
Bill wrote:

I've had 3 S-10s (lost one to an accident) and am saddened that my 2003 will probably be my last one... I wish they hadn't discontinued that product line...
-
Marauders wrote:

They ARE lasting Too long !!! GM wants a turnover..

I am working on a project truck it is a 83 exdened cab and it use to have a p.o.s. 2.8 in it I pulled that out and am puting a v-8 down in it the problem is that i'm rewireing the truck and I have all of the wireing inside out of it and i'm tring to figure out what i should keep and what should go but I a'm low on funds and need help with this nightmare please help!!!!!!