Safari won't start when damp weather appears?

Hello everyone, I have a 1993 Safari with 4.3 HO engine. Whenever it gets damp, rainy etc... it won't start. Today I took off the engine cover and noticed that the ignition coil is sparking(arching), so I sprayed it down
with wiring drying spray, but it didn't work. The sparking was gone, but it still wouldn't start. I believe I'll need to change the ignition coil and possibly the wires too. Does anyone agree? I would also like to know if I should probably go with a Bosch replacement ignition coil instead of factory ignition coil?
Thanks ....
Zantino

Replace coil and wires would be my first step. Plugs couldn't hurt either.
Doc

Same problem with my S-10 Blazer, but mostly when I got crazy and went right on through the biggest puddles I could find.
Living in the wet and wonderful Lower Mainland of BC, it didn't take long to change the distributor and wires.
Make sure you get a set of good quality wires with full length boots, and use lots of silicon when you put them on the plugs.