SB V8 bellhousing drawing

Hi, Anyone knows where can I find Chevy Small Block V8 bellhousing drawing with all dimensions, etc... Or TH350 front face drawing (which will be the same
:-) I am looking for it at www pages last 3 days buy invain :-( Thanks
Peter
go to a transmission shop and trace the bell housing onto a piece of paper.
old john
Hello, Piotr! You wrote on Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:12:23 +0100:
PD> Hi, PD> Anyone knows where can I find Chevy Small Block V8 bellhousing drawing PD> with all dimensions, etc... Or TH350 front face drawing (which will be PD> the same :-) PD> I am looking for it at www pages last 3 days buy invain :-( PD> Thanks
PD> Peter
With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
go to a transmission shop and trace an old bell housing onto paper