SB V8 bellhousing drawing

Hi, Anyone knows where can I find Chevy Small Block V8 bellhousing drawing with all dimensions, etc... Or TH350 front face drawing (which will be the same :-) I am looking for it at www pages last 3 days buy invain :-( Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Piotr Domownik

go to a transmission shop and trace the bell housing onto a piece of paper.

old john

Hello, Piotr! You wrote on Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:12:23 +0100:

PD> Hi, PD> Anyone knows where can I find Chevy Small Block V8 bellhousing drawing PD> with all dimensions, etc... Or TH350 front face drawing (which will be PD> the same :-) PD> I am looking for it at www pages last 3 days buy invain :-( PD> Thanks

PD> Peter

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
<ajeeperman

go to a transmission shop and trace an old bell housing onto paper