scan tool

scan tool shows reading po420,need to know what is bank 1 and bank 2,thanks

Mudwagon1955 wrote:

Year and model of vehicle and I can look it up wih software I have.
--

www.thesnoman.com
TheSnoMan wrote:

bank 1 =drivers bank2=passenger
1998 chevy p/u 1500 5.7 scan tool reads PO420 which reads catalyst system efficiency below threshold (bank 1)can you tll me what it means so i can fix it,thank you very much

http://users.eastlink.ca/~smackie/p0420.pdf