SDM Reader in D/FW, TX Metorplex?

My 2001 Chevy Tahoe was recently in an accident. I am looking for some person or company in the Dallas, TX area that can read the data from SDM (Senor & Diagnostic Module). The SDM is
part of the airbag system which caputres data just proir to airbag deployment.
The SDM can only be read by a Vetronix CDR module and laptop. Niether the local police or Chevy dealers have this capability. If you know of anyone in the Dallas area, please let me know.
Thanks.