Seat help 88-94

Hi all... (89 K 2500 std cab, long bd, 5.7 ltr)
Looking to get some custom seats, buckets preferred (Sparco like). Was hoping someone could point me to a link with seat replacement info, or what you replaced
your bench with.
Back when the truck was a couple years old, I bought one of those 40/40 consol benches from Emerson Seating... but I think they have long gone out of biz. Very nice, matching garnet red to match the interior... but it's a sun faded, sagging sad thing now. I really want true buckets, but sparco's web site is a'little confusing about what bases/parts are needed for their seats.
Thanks In Advanced.
HDS

I replaced my bench seat in my '88 K2500 with a set of factory buckets out of a '90 GMC. I had to drill the floor for the inner bolts and swap the seat belts, but they work great. look for a set of factory buckets, the worst you'll have to do is what I did. now I just wish they came out of an extended cab so they reclined even one click.
hth, Bret