send me your truck pictures

Hey guys!
Send me your truck pictures and a brief description of it. I was thinking of throwing a page together for everyone on this group
send pictures to snipped-for-privacy@eastlink.ca if you're interested.
I'm just more curious myself to see what everyone else drives. :)
are you sure? my 98 Sonoma is beat to HELL
4 yrs and it goes from approx. 25K off the lot in 00 to, either today or tomorrow, it'll turn 162K
and it looks like crap....but I can take a picture and send it.
Jason
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:01:43 -0500, "Jason Sobol"

be careful..
I wasnt going to send it anyway
my truck is not website worthy, its nothing more than a daily driver
plus, if I did not recieve a reply, as I did not, I wouldnt send either....
not a spam I guarantee you. Totally your call if you want to send it my way. Got pics from about 4 people on here so far.. from a 83 beat up suburban to a 03 silverado.

have a site up yet?
don't matter...
send the pic and I'll throw it online. I won't say who it's from if it bothers ya. :)
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:01:43 -0500, "Jason Sobol"

when I can get a pic of it, I will...