send me your truck pictures

Hey guys!

Send me your truck pictures and a brief description of it. I was thinking of throwing a page together for everyone on this group

send pictures to snipped-for-privacy@eastlink.ca if you're interested.

I'm just more curious myself to see what everyone else drives. :)

Reply to
Michael McNeil

are you sure? my 98 Sonoma is beat to HELL

4 yrs and it goes from approx. 25K off the lot in 00 to, either today or tomorrow, it'll turn 162K

and it looks like crap....but I can take a picture and send it.

Jason

Reply to
Jason Sobol

and you might be sending your email to a address spam list, too.. be careful..

Reply to
mac davis

I wasnt going to send it anyway

my truck is not website worthy, its nothing more than a daily driver

plus, if I did not recieve a reply, as I did not, I wouldnt send either....

Reply to
Jason Sobol

don't matter...

send the pic and I'll throw it >are you sure? my 98 Sonoma is beat to HELL

Reply to
Michael McNeil

Reply to
Michael McNeil