Setting clock

Can someone please tell me how to set the correct time on the clock which is built into the radio on my 1989 Chevy 4x4 Silverado?
Thanks.

AM only ? Am-FM ? Am-Fm+Cassette ?
Joe Lojek wrote:

AM-FM There is a cassette but it's seperate from the radio.

Key ON Radio OFF Push SET Scan - sets minutes Seek - Sets Hours
--
Steve
"Joe Lojek" < snipped-for-privacy@atlanticbb.net> wrote in message

If I remember correctly, you first press "SET" and then use "SCAN" to set the hours/minutes.
/johan
Push the set button once then hit the seek or scan for the hrs and min
Press the set button once then press the seek or scan to set the hrs or mins.