Shiden_Kai

1990 350CUI TBI TH700R4 NP241
Have you found any problems with using kits to shorten the NP241 and put a yoke on the end, and move the slip joint into the drive shaft? Sounds pissa
to me - but that's just retarded ole' me.
~KJ/TLMG
KJ wrote:

Sorry, KJ.....I don't know anything about that sort of stuff. I do not do any work on modified vehicles, nor do I get involved in modifying them.
Ian
Alright, thanks for the input!
~KJ/TLGM