Shiden_Kai

1990 350CUI TBI TH700R4 NP241

Have you found any problems with using kits to shorten the NP241 and put a yoke on the end, and move the slip joint into the drive shaft? Sounds pissa to me - but that's just retarded ole' me.

~KJ/TLMG

Reply to
KJ

Sorry, KJ.....I don't know anything about that sort of stuff. I do not do any work on modified vehicles, nor do I get involved in modifying them.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

Alright, thanks for the input!