Shocks

I have a 1994 4x4 Silverado,8ft bed. 350 engine,373 rear,265/75/16 tires.
I am looking for decent shocks for front and rear.I would like something a
little firmer but not too hard of a ride.
I am looking to spend about 200 dollars for all four.
I would appreciate any suggestions.I do tow a boat but not much weight 550 lbs..
Live in country lot of dirt and old roads,also do lot of highway driving.Truck has 125K on it.
Everything is in excellent condition always garage kept. Ride in a lot of snow too.
Thanks Guys
Doug

If you plan on keeping the truck, I'd go with Bilstein. Some of the best money I've ever spent on my truck- IMHO. I've had them on it for going on 9 years now and everyone who's been in it comments on how 'car-like' it rides.
(sniff)I'm really gonna miss it...
Snuffy '91 Sierra SLT 4X2 EC 138K-know anybody that needs a really good truck? '04 Silverado Z-71 EC-will be here soon!