SHOCKS?????

I am looking for new shocks for my 1994 Silverado,5.7 liter,automatic,4x4, Factory suspension,you know back a little higher than the front. I drive on highway,live in a rural town.I go off road at times to fish and
to just ride.Nothing torturous.
I would like Bilstien shocks.I imagine they make different ones??? If so which ones would you recommend.
Thanks Doug
Monroe gas magnums would be a direct fit, Edelbrock also makes some dampers as well
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

I've been happy with them on my 98 Jimmy, both at freeway speeds and on dirt roads.
Doug wrote:

Doug wrote:

Why don't you replace with OEM.