Shocks, shocks, & shocks. (This post is about shocks.)

I'm looking to replace the shocks in my '99 4x4 Blazer. It is stock height and I don't pull anything heavy. Any recommendations? I was looking at Monroe shocks and was confused by the different selections.
SensaTrac, Reflex, etc etc. How about Bilstein? The ride is smooth now, but it feels like there is too much body roll going over bumps and while cornering. Thanks.
John Manner wrote:

    Unless a customer does some sort of competitive driving, does heavy hauling, or has a modified vehicle, I only install Monroe.
    Sensi-Tracs are great if you don't go off roading. If you do the Gas-Matics or Gas-Magnums are excellent. Charles

I was the second owner of a '95 Tahoe. When it was time to replace my shocks, I choose Monroe. As I watched the mechanic taking off the old shocks, I noticed the rig had Bilsteins on it. The ride went from exceptional (it rode smoother than the 1996 Lincoln Town Car I owned at the same time) to typical SUV.
Bilstein's are well worth the money