Shop expierience??

hi all i wonder does anybody have expirience of company named "TranspPowerFactory" placed in 14601 SW 168th Ave Indiantown , FL 34956. I,m about to order a transmission from there. But i would like to know if
anybody shopped there allready and if any problems occured. (I live in sweden, so i cant send a transmission back and forward ) Many thanks in advance Cyril

been in the trans buisness for years........
NEVER HEARD OF THEM! fact, not fiction
do a google.......
also.... check out the .........ATRA.......site. Automatic Transmission Rebuilder Association, see if they're members.
check out .......TRNI......site....
if they're not listed on those sites..... "let the buyer be ware"
~:~ MarshMonster ~takes a toke.......mmmmm......good stuff~ ~:~