Single Tire K3500 Pickup...what years offered?

Anyone know what years the k3500 pickups were offered in rear single tire versions?

----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

Reply to
Elbert

Pretty much the whole time. I have seen a 77 SRW K3500 and I own a

2000 K3500 SRW There was no new "Silevrado" style K3500 of any kind for 1999 and 2000 as they were based on the old body style during that time.

SnoMan

Yup, pretty much. I own an '86 crewcab K35 SRW. Theres a guy a few blocks away has a '93-ish K3500 SRW reg cab long box.

Reply to
Demon