Single Tire K3500 Pickup...what years offered?

Anyone know what years the k3500 pickups were offered in rear single tire versions? ----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

Pretty much the whole time. I have seen a 77 SRW K3500 and I own a 2000 K3500 SRW There was no new "Silevrado" style K3500 of any kind for 1999 and 2000 as they were based on the old body style during that time. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com

Yup, pretty much. I own an '86 crewcab K35 SRW. Theres a guy a few blocks away has a '93-ish K3500 SRW reg cab long box.