Skips when Driving

I have a 1991 Chevy s10 Blazer 6cyl. When I'm driving and I reach about 65mph, the trucks sputters like it is skipping. I've already checked the spark pllud
and wires, What else could it be?
probably the auto trans slipping, check the fluid with the tranny hot, in park, with the motor running, probably just low on fluid
tugg30 wrote:

    It could be a few things. Including Torque Converter Lock up. Simple Test, Unplug the TTC plug on the left side of the transmission. Unless your 91 has the 4l60E. Charles
Egr valve is carboned up!
tugg30 wrote:

no one wrote:

    That is more of a problem on 1992 and UP CPI engines. The fix is to clean the valve & pintle of carbon. Then install a EGR Gasket with Screen.
    Not many TBI Engines have this problem. Charles