[ Slightly off stopic ] But interesting

As always, I like to let people know when I find out about a really good sweepstakes. This one is through Verizon Wireless.
They are giving away a bunch of stuff. See if you win. I copied this from their
site.
Verizon Wireless “Stay Connected” Instant Win Game www.vzwshop.com/soho
PRIZES: Grand Prize: Gateway 450XL Air Card and one-year service. (ARV: $2950.88) First Place Prizes: 16 BlackBerrytm 6750 with six months service (ARV: $909.93 each) Second Place Prizes: 8 Pairs of Push to Talk with 3 months service (ARV: $709.92 each) Third Place Prize: 16 LG VX 6000 Phone with six months service (ARV: $549.99 each) Fourth Place Prize: 32 VZW Branded Executive laptop bag (ARV: $70.00) Fifth Place Prize: 32 VZW branded Executive writing pens (ARV: $20.00) Six Place Prize: 80 VZW branded caps (ARV: $10.00) Limit: One entry per person, per telephone number, per day, via all methods of entry combined. Multiple daily entries will invalidate the entrant. See Official Rules for complete details.
Add pictures here
✖