Slip Yolk(shaft) Lubrication

This might get allot of input, or everyone might agree on the same thing(yea right). I was informed that typical wheel bearing grease is a no no in the slip yolk(shaft) of a driveshaft(not including the slip
yolk(shafts) going into the t-case itself). I was told that you want to use the same type of grease that is used in CV joints(not the 2 u-joint type). Something related to the high sheer strength of the CV joint grease and the high torque and sliding of the slip yolk(shaft). Any illumination on this?
IGNORE THIS ONE AND SEE THE THIRD ATTEMPT!!!

Hey Matt - Just a note. When you're the OP, you can cancel the message, instead of answering it yourself. .

Once the message propagates thru news servers he cant cancel it.
Cheers

how could I have canceled it?

It probably depends on your newsreader. I use OE6 and on the top go to message. There is a thing called cancel message. Mine is greyed out unless I'm the OP. Martin is mistaken (I think) - I canceled my previous post and it may not happen immediately, but it will go away cause I was the OP. I've seen guys post messages from the future and the only way to get them off the server is for the OP to remove them. I might be wrong and all this has nothing to do with your original question - hey, its just my 02. . . . . .

I've just tried canceling my message in reply to attempt 1, Yolk Lube. Now to see if it dissapears.
rhys

Whoops! Maybe I lied - its been quite a few hours and it hasn't happened yet. I guess we'll see. . . . .

Yeah, Mines not gone yet either. just another MS ballsup, giving us an option that does F* All.
rhys

Yea, I found what you guys were talkin about and it never removed either of em...

Out curiosity, I removed this news group (deleting all the messages locally) and redownloaded all the messages. And this entire thread is still present. I believe there are two things, one is not all news services allow deleting messages, and second, once the message propagates (which can happen right away) the message cannot be deleted. THis way threads cannot be broken up.
Cheers