Small But Very Annoying Windsheild Washer Problem

I'm delurking for a bit to see if anyone knows the *%&&^* secret procedure for replacing the windsheild washer spray fitting on an '89 S-10 Blazer.
We've owned half a dozen of the things, driven most of them well over 200,000 miles, and never had to replace that little plastic fitting with the actual spray orifice(s) for the windsheild washer. It may just be a snap-in sort of thing and this one has weathered and gotten too brittle, but before I destroy it I want to know that immediately afterward I'm not going to find out about a tiny little release tab hidden somewhere, or some arcane chant that's required to get the damn thing loose. Any info would be appreciated.
Remove the cowl that it's mounted in. 4 bolts along the front edge, behind the lip, 1 on each side on ears that extend forward. The hose is a PAIN to re-attach if it's short like mine is, but the nozzle pops out to the top, probably pushing a clip in on the back side...

I'd just get the new one and look at it. you'll see how it mounts then.