smell of gas under hood

I noticed a smell of gas under my 1985 S10 Blazer hood on the right side after a fill up, but I don't see any leaks........ is it possible that this
smell is coming from some vent like a gas vent emmision thingy?
don wrote:

Probably a small leak from the gas line connection at the back of the engine.
--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York