Snap-On has plenty of free online training

Where can I find this free Snap-On training? The only training at Snap-On that I see is provided by trade schools or junior colleges certified by Snap-On. I'm retired and still want to learn more,
especially about the diagnostics/error codes vs. limp home mode that is usually forced by the computer when an engine problem occurs.

Check your e-mail
volkswag wrote:

http://www1.snapon.com/TrainingSolutions
--