Snoman Question

Thanks for taking the time Question I have A 1981 Chev K-20 8600 GVW with 35 x 12.50 x 16.5 BFG MUD TA's The truck had 9.50 x 16.5 OEM rubber from the factory 30" tall
my speed o is off I know I must replace the gear in the transfer case can you give me A idea on the gear I need and were I can get it ? It has the NP 208 TC I would love to replace it with A NP 205 and some lockers
1981 Chevrolet K20 HD 8600 GVW 5.7 LT9 4 bolt 350 cdi 3.73 14 bolt full floater 4" Rancho lift 35" Mud TA's Thank you Snoman Dave S. Las Vegas NV.
Vegas home of the "DRY MUD" They call it SAND!
Hang on the SNOW is coming Snoman

resolved via Email

TheSnoMan.com

Afraid to post it here incase you are wrong, again?

No smart alec, poster contacted me via email to avoid comments such as yours. Trolls like you do not really want to help anyone. You just want to stir things up and attack others in a vain attempt to over come your own insecurity or inferiority complex. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Really, that is what it is? Interesting. How many times have you flat out been proven wrong? More than I can count, but you still post b.s. information that is dangerous. Talk about people with an inferiority complex. It's a shame though, that you and the OP have such an intimate relationship that you refuse to share you advice (which was likely bad) with the group, just on the off chance that some one else might benefit from it.