Snowbear Personal Snowplows...

Saw them advertised and went to their website and checked them out and they SEEM pretty good and I'm thinking of getting one for my '95 Silverado.TIRED of spending hundreds for snowplowing...LOL They cost around

1500 with mounting kit. Was wondering what you guys think of them, good or bad... Thanks for any info you can add.

Earl

Reply to
benick

Don't know a whole lot about em myself, but go check out...

Lot of good info over there

benick wrote:

Reply to
89GMC

Anything you could possibly want to know about snow plows and snow plowing is here.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

A bunch off arrogant a$$es that are kinda cluesless about some things too. One of the main mods there and me got into a big arguement a few years ago because he said the best way to remove a splinde for a old GM solid front axle to remove axle to service it was with a air chisel!!! What a moron and I told him so nicely at first and then it got ugly!! I can see where you would fit right in Roy. A district rep for SnoWay Plows that I talked to at a trade show last winter did not speak well of them either.

The SnoBear has been around for a long time and when used to plow your driveway it can workout fine. Do not attempt to do any comercail plowing with it because if you have visions of this you would do well to get something else but if 90% of the time it is for your driveway it will suit you well. Just make sure that if there is a big storm, plow it some during the storm and do not wait for it to get a few feet deep and then plow it. ALso do not try to ram and stack with it much. I have seem them at Sams Club, Lowes and Home Depot for around 900 bucks

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

[babble snipped]

Sounds like a resounding endorsement to me!!! They must know their stuff!

is the place to be!

Reply to
LMAO

If you are like Roy you will fit right in. Stay there and do not polute credible sites.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Why doesn't the above surprise me? As I understand it the IDIOT did exactly what he has been doing at the UN-moderated sites he visit's. Posting BS info and constantly incorrect answers. This time he did it at a moderated site and IDIOT'S crap was not tolerated.

FYI

has close to 20,000 members and a wealth of info. A person can go there for info or they can listen to the IDIOT, kinda a no brainer imo.

Reply to
Roy

Snoboys hypocrisy has no bounds.

Remember this?

Funny aint it.

Reply to
LMAO

That's the truth!

Strange anyway. I've been a member at plowsite for better than 4 years never a problem.

Reply to
Roy

Thanks for the info and advice Snoman. Sounds like it would be perfect for my 80 foot long flat driveway. I have NO visions of trying to plow other driveways. I'll leave that to the pros... LOL...Just trying to save money plus it's getting harder to find a GOOD plow guy that will plow without tearing up the yard and put the snow pile where I tell them.

Thanks, Earl

Reply to
benick