Snowplowing

Anyone plow snow with an S10/Sonoma pickup? Am thinking of buying one to plow a small condo complex with narrow streets and drives. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Fred
The s10 pickup wouldnt be a good choice if you planned on doing a straight plow, if you used a Jimmy or Blazer you might have better luck making small piles, but I would suggest putting a blade on the front that will throw the snow towards one side or the other..

Wait a minute, you're thinking of buying a Dakota over in the Dodge group. Are you going to buy a Ranger over in the Ford group??
Denny

That made absolutely no since.

The OP has posted the same question in several groups, just changing the make and model to fit the group.
--
Steve W.

"Adam Frazier" < snipped-for-privacy@copper.net> wrote in message
Oh I C kinda a spam thing then.

I posted this to different news groups because I am unsure which to purchase. I wanted to see if anyone had a good/bad experience with any of the smaller trucks. Just going to buy 1 truck, just not sure which would be the best. Fred
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 11:59:35 -0500, "Adam Frazier"

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

truck Since 1995... Driveways, Commercial parking lots.
I Bought the S10 NEW with 8 miles on the Speedo ( 1988)
it DOESNOT have any oil coolers on it.
Same engine ( 225,000 miles ) original Tranny ( Tranny oil has never Been Changed )
The Body has rusted out, and I am Now in the process of Rebilding the BODY, So Far , A RUST FREE BODY ( 1992) has been installed and REWIRED . RUST FREE Fenders installed. ( 1987)
I am going to paint these Tomorrow..
Monday I will install the RUST FREE LONG BOX)
So far I Have $250.00 in the project! ( I havenot bought the paint yet )
The plow is one I MADE, in 1995 I was working at a welding Shop, I Measure out a western plow and used those measurements to Make a Downsized Version For the S-10. I have plowed snowfalls in Excess of 10 inches.
The older s10s were better made and heavier