solid axel swap

where is a good place to buy a kit to put a solid axel in the front of my 1995 Chevy p/u? I have a Dana 60 to put in. thanks for the help.

I don't know of one but if you can't find a kit I'd be VERY interested in that axle. You wouldn't be around NH would you?
~KJ/TLGM

steps to a solid front axle:
research websites that document it :google:
learn to weld
research more websites
research
research
do it yourself, for drastically less than a kit would cost.
Will be doing a solid axle to my S-10 Blazer here shortly...