SOLVED - 99 Suburban won't start

Ended up being the fuel pump. I realized how much noise that pump used to make as soon as the key was turned on. I wasn't hearing that anymore so I
replaced the relay first and then the pump. Not too bad of a job, just took a while. Back up and running. Replaced the fuel filter too. And best of all, I think my fuel gauge works now too.