Son bought a Ford and need help!

Does anyone out there have or know where I can get wiring diagram for the radio harness. A friend of his said I can install your radio and cut the factor plug off. This has lead to many problems since. HELP!!
Doug
Try a Ford truck forum!

-
Most dealers sell theft repair kits with factory plug and pigtails. You get the wiring diagram as a bonus.
Bubba