spare parts recommendation

I carry a second battery isolated and jumper cables so I can jump start myself is one goes dead. When I put in the isolator I made sure to make the wiring able to be returned to stock if it should fail for some reason. repair manual, assortment of fuses and crimp wiring connectors. Spare fan belt, spare radiator hoses, spare u joints, spare wheel bearings (mine is a

2wd, pre-runner type). Spare spark plugs and wires (replace my originals early before they fail so I put the old ones in a bag as a spare). Tire plug kit and small are compressor. pipe to extend the lug wrench as well as my wrench roll and tool bag.
Reply to
Eugene

I travel the deserts and back roads a lot, and am frequently 100 miles from the nearest parts store. I'd like recommendations on what spare parts to carry for a 2000 chev 7.4l rig.

thanks, tom pettit

Reply to
tompet

I did just that, thick freezer bag, stuffed it full of grease then stuck the bearings inside. I also carry one of the mini grease guns and an assortment of grease fittings.

Reply to
Eugene

I travel the deserts and back roads a lot, and am frequently 100 miles

Reply to
Robert Ball