Spare tire dimension

On my 95 Blazer I have tires with the 235x75x15 dimension. My spare tires is 235x70x15. Could I use my spare tire or could this cause damage?

It should only be used as a temporary spare and ONLY if you don't have a limited slip in the rear, front will be okay as a temporary either way. I suggest you get a spare to match the size on the mini-blazer!

is