spark plug boots 01 silverado

Is there a trick to removing the boots I want to change the plugs.

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub

David Johnson

====

The trick is to pretend you own your own mechanic shop.... pretend everyone quit on yer arse..... and you got 6 tune-ups to deliver before closing.

Think sub-let. $59.95

Now there's a trick.

Fact...not Fiction.

Oh......if you decide not to use that trick....when you break off those 5 year old, aged, heated, dry, brittle rubber sparkplug boots. Or...you snap off one of them plugs in the head, or......you drag the threads out the head along with one or two of them plugs, or..... you git this gawd-awfull knock'n sound when you git it all back to- geather......do a repost...cuz i got a better trick than the one I jest gave you.

~~

p.s. when they try to upsell you at the tune-up center..... tell the "Center Mangler" you'll have to bring it back for the extrys........cuz even though yuze the Pastor... you still got to git it approved by the congregation.

~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal........2 tricks..fer duh price of 1~

remeber...you git what yuh pay for.

Reply to
Marsh Monster