Spark plug help for 1985 Chevy

I just bought some spark plugs for my 1985 Chevy Truck and got online to double check that they were the right ones on AC Delco's website. They gave me R43TS and the website said that they were correct for a

305 "F"series engine, but I have a 305 "H" series which is supposed to get R45TS. Will these still work? They seem to be different in the length they penetrate into the engine. Can anyone help me in the difference in the engines and/or plugs? Thanks!!
Reply to
dshorty9681

The only differencebetween them is the heat raqnge of the plugs. 43's are a bit colder than 45's. If it had 43's in it and they were burning clean, stick with them but if the were dirty, loaded up or sooty looking try the 45's

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

There was a TSB back in the mid 80s that superseded the 45s to the 43s.

Reply to
aarcuda69062