spark plugs

I changed my sparks plugs and now it wont start. I don't know if my wires are in the right order. please help.

Are you kidding, what car/truck are we talking about here, how would we know what the right order is???

-
Shep wrote:

you have to Relise that Sandra May have just gotten herself a NEW KEYBOARD for her computer and needed a NEWGROUP to test it..

Giving SOME KIND OF HINT might help....
Is it a '50 Chev w a 232 straight 6?
2005 w/454?
Somewhere inbetween? ;)